Coronavirus has changed the way we live, work and learn.
We know that family life is a little bit harder at the moment, that's why we’ve created 8 hubs of help for families across Staffordshire.
What is a Family Hub?
Your local Family Hub is a virtual space where you can find advice and support, and connect with others in your area.
They can answer your questions, help you find support and share ideas for coping with the changes coronavirus is making to our lives.
Ways to connect with your Family Hub
You can connect with them on Facebook, by phone, text and email. Look at the table below for your local contact details or visit the family hub page on Staffordshire Connects.
- Feeding your family on a budget - find meal inspiration from the Family Hubs.
- Online safety - find out how to keep your family safe online.
- Domestic Abuse - help is available, call the local helpline run by New Era on 0300 303 3778. If you’d like to chat online, you can do this now by live chat on their web page.
- Mental Health - it’s important that you take care of your mind as well as your body and to get further support if you need it. Support is available for mental health issues, even if services seem busy at the moment because of coronavirus.
- Redundancy help - for businesses and employees experiencing redundancies as a result of the coronavirus, delivered by the National Careers Service West Midlands including Staffordshire.
- Every Mind Matters - tips and tools to help you look after your mental health and wellbeing.
- One You - find simple workouts, stop smoking support and more to help you look after your body.