Do you need help now to get straight back into work
So you’re at risk, or been made redundant, and need help to get back into work. It could be a shock, or maybe you’ve seen it coming. Either way The Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire Local Enterprise partnership, the National Careers Service and partners across Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent have teamed up to offer you a new ‘ triage service’ to quickly match people at risk or facing redundancy with opportunities in sectors that have seen in surge in the number of job opportunities. Whilst jobs are sadly being lost, new jobs and opportunities are being created all the time in more stable sectors – and you’re ready for one of them.
Offering all round support from careers advisers, this free service will help you to:
- Explore the jobs immediately available
- Understand your skills, qualities and transferable skills and how they match to in-demand roles
- One-to-one support to build effective CVs for the roles you want
- Preparation and practice for interviews
- Guidance about how to find and apply for jobs in a digital world
- Understanding the local job market
- Digital skills assessments and skills
- Searching for courses and training schemes
Whatever experience you have, you’ve got something to offer. Speak to an adviser on 0800 100 900 or visit National Careers Service. Get the help you need now to get straight back into work.
Useful links and good examples
Run a business in high demand and looking for quality employees? Get help here