All people aged over 18 in England can now book a Covid vaccination. You do not need to wait to be contacted by the NHS.
If you're 16 or 17 years old, your GP will contact you to offer your Covid-19 vaccination appointment.
How to get your Covid-19 vaccine
Booking through the NHS portal
Anybody aged 18 or over can book their vaccine by visiting the Book a coronavirus vaccination webpage on the NHS website.
Attend a local walk-in vaccine clinic
Details of walk-in vaccination clinics in Staffordshire can be found on the NHS National Booking System.
Some walk-in clinics are available for 16 and 17 years olds. More details of age ranges and vaccines available can be found on the link above.
- Eligible people can book vaccination appointments online, you do not need the NHS to invite you to book your vaccine appointment
- Please attend your booked appointments;
- Please continue to follow all the guidance to control the virus and save lives.
- Please continue to get tested regularly.
- Even if you have received a vaccine, you should still follow the guidance to help reduce the risk of catching and spreading Covid-19, including: social distancing, wearing face coverings in crowded public place and hand washing.
- After your vaccination, you should continue to get tested twice a week even if you do not have symptoms.
You can find more information about the vaccine or find out what will happen on the day of your appointment on the NHS website.
Advice in other languages
Visit gov.uk for vaccination information in other languages.