Our use of cookies

We use necessary cookies to make our site work. Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, website analytics and accessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. For more information on how these cookies work, please see our privacy policy.

To agree to our use of cookies, click the 'Accept' button. No, give me more info

Do I have to sign anything for funded hours with my setting?

Do I have to sign anything for funded hours with my setting?

Yes, for the funded hours it is a legal requirement that all families must sign the Parental Declaration form that will be provided to you by your childcare setting. 

In the case of the child being eligible for 30 hours and a split arrangement, the parent must identify which provider will claim the universal 15 hours.

Children must attend for the agreed amount of funded hours you have requested your provider/s to claim, or the funded hours will be reduced or cease if non-attendance is a regular occurrence.

There are no results that match your search criteria