Apply online for a funded place
Please read the following important information before continuing to the application form. If you intend to complete the application on someone else's behalf, you must have their consent to do so.
If your application is successful you will have the option of printing off your voucher or to email/ save the document to a device. If you have supplied consent to receive emails, your voucher will be automatically emailed to you.
If you cannot access or you lose your voucher please contact the team via email, providing your contact details and the child's name and date of birth.
If you are in receipt of any one of the following and wish to apply for your 2 year old please proceed to the application form by clicking the box at the bottom of the screen:
Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
Income-based Jobseekers Allowance (JSA)
Child Tax Credit and have an Annual income not over £16,190 (CTC)
Working Tax Credit and have an Annual income not over £16,190 (WTC)
The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
Support through Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
The Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
Universal Credit and have a net annual household earnings below £15,400 (this means your take-home pay from any paid employment, after Income Tax and NI contributions have been deducted)
Two year olds
2 year olds are also eligible if they:
- Have a current statement of SEN or an Education, Health and Care plan (EHC) *
- Attract Disability Living Allowance (DLA) *
- They are looked after by their local authority
- Have left care through special guardianship or through an adoption or residence order *
- are children of Zambrano Carers *
- are children of families with no recourse to public funds with a right to remain in the UK on grounds of private / family life under Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights
- Children of a subset of failed asylum seekers (supported under section 4 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999 - 'The 1999 Act')
- are excluded from claiming public funds as a consequence of their immigration status, or their lack of immigration status; and
- are in receipt of support under section 17 of the Children Act 1989.
*Documentation will be required as proof where an application is made against these additional criteria. Copies of the documentation can be posted or emailed to our team.