We use cookies on this site We and our partners use cookies and collect information from your browser. This lets us deliver content and relevant adverts to you. It also helps us to understand our audience better. See our privacy policy to learn more about how we manage your data and your rights. See our cookies policy to see how we use cookies and tracking technology. To agree to our use of cookies, click the 'Accept' button.

Related content  


Report a concern online

Is the child at risk of immediate harm?

  • Have you got a serious concern about the safety of a child or young person up to the age of 18?
  • Do you think a child or young person is being harmed or is at risk of being harmed?
  • Are you worried that a child is living in circumstances where they are treated badly and not cared for properly?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions and you don’t believe that the child or young person is being supported by an allocated worker, please contact the First Response Service immediately.

Please note: If the child you are contacting us about already has a dedicated worker please contact them directly in the first instance.

Adult safeguarding

If you are contacting us about someone over the age of 18 please report this to the Adult Safeguarding team.

Further information

Families First

Find out more about the Families First service who support children, young people and families.

Spotting child sexual exploitation 

Information about recognising, avoiding and supporting children regards child sexual exploitation, grooming, sexting and online safety can be found on these web sites:


If you are a children’s service professional and want to find more about safeguarding children see the Staffordshire Safeguarding Children Board web site.

There are no results that match your search criteria