Market engagement opportunities
Managers quality network forum
The date of the next forum in 2020 is still to be announced.
Stafford registered managers network
For more information about the network and future meeting dates please see the registered managers network page.
The training and events course finder on Staffordshire Connects includes training courses as well as events run by us and external partner events that may be of interest to you.
What you told us in our survey “Exploring new opportunities for engaging with the health and social care market in Staffordshire”
The purpose of the survey
In early 2019, we ran a survey on our website to identify additional opportunities to engage with the broader social care and health market place through digital and other regular 2-way mechanisms.
The survey was open to all providers who deliver social care and health services or products, and to specialist housing providers, including providers who contract with us and those that don’t.
We would like to thank all those people who took part in the survey. We will use the results of the survey to guide our next steps in shaping how we engage with the broader market place in future.
The main findings from the survey
- We received 27 responses. This is not representative of the market place but covered the major client groups (older people, learning disabilities and mental health) and a wide range of service types including the housing sector.
- We found that there is varying use of the websites but overall there is high satisfaction with them.
- Participants showed the greatest interest in using engagement to explore emerging market opportunities and share best practice, to take a joint approach to engagement with statutory partners and influence commissioning intentions.
- If the capability of the wider adult social care market place is comparable to those who responded to the survey, we assume there is potential to develop digital engagement methods as 96% of participants told us they have access to one or more of the following methods: Skype, webinars, social media or chatrooms. Most participants (74%) can access webinars and social media but there is far less access to Skype (44%).
- Feedback to the survey showed that there is strong interest in shaping future engagement mechanisms from a range of market sectors (including housing and accommodation providers) which provide for a variety of client groups.
- There is strong interest in being part of a focus group to help us shape how we engage with the market.
We are continuing to review and improve the Information for Providers website, including monitoring usage, content and feedback. We welcome comments on this website which can be made to our health and care inbox: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can request a copy of the full survey results by emailing us at: email@example.com