General Care Guidance
Care Market Development Team in collaboration with Health colleagues, support Care Home Providers and Community Care Providers with physical health, mental health, clinical health and wellbeing guidance.
General Care Guidance is available from health teams. Your research into these areas is eligible as continuous proffessional development, providing evidence of leadership activity in CQC assessments.
Sources of General Care Guidance
- Resident / customer deterioration identification learning:
- Select these downloadable Care Home resources
- Additional general care topics:
End of Life Care & Planning, Falls, Infection Prevention & Control, Medication, Mental Health & Wellbeing, Nutrition & Hydration, Occupational Therapy, Mouth Care, Diabetes, Learning Disabilities, Pelvic Health & Continence Care, Foot Care, Tissue Viability, District Nursing
Above available when you access the MiDoS general care guidance page:
Staffordshire Care Providers may refer members of their workforce to the Psychological wellbeing Hub
- The staff psychological wellbeing hub is open to all members of the NHS and social care workforce employed by organisations in Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent.
- Hub recognises that the intensity of work during the pandemic has taken its toll on the health and wellbeing of the local workforce. Supporting the psychological wellbeing of our people is something that has never been more important.
- If you would like to check in and complete a few short questionnaires to see how you are doing:
Follow us Follow us Follow us