Get Started and Grow
Professional help for start-up and growing businesses
You need joined-up support when you start-up and when you’re growing your business. But it can be expensive to even get the basics in place.
Although getting a professional look, engaging with potential customers and planning for the future are all important, you may not have enough cash-flow to do everything you want or need to.
As a businessperson based anywhere in Staffordshire, you’ve got the help you need, whatever stage you’re at, whether you want to just scope out an idea or get help to grow into a thriving business.
The expanded Get Started & Grow scheme offers fully-funded expert advice and support for businesses aged 0-5 in Staffordshire. Businesses can choose between:
- logo development
- website development
- existing website improvement
- digital marketing expertise and campaigns
- planning and accountancy support, including business planning, forecasting, getting loans and finance, etc
Apply for free digital marketing campaigns to help boost your festive season
Small businesses up to five years old in Staffordshire can now get the expert help they need to get more customers on the run up to Christmas. Make sure you apply before 9th December.
- Full forensic review of website (content/copy, design and functionality including S.E.O strategy).
- Report of findings and recommendations for improvement/enhancement.
- Review of marketing activity/marketing channels
- Creation of content/branding templates for digital media platforms as required (Facebook, Linked-In, Instagram, Twitter etc.)
- Delivery of half day marketing workshop, including:
- Creating a digital marketing strategy.
- Application and delivery of a digital marketing plan.
- Selecting appropriate digital marketing platforms (digital).
- Measuring and analysis tools.
- Action plan.
It’s all based on what you’ve told us you need help with to start up and grow.
Businesses have already saved thousands on these basics with Get Started and Grow, including:
- Rosie, owner of an ethical florist collective to get online
- Julie, owner of Green Eye Productions to increase online sales
- Tabitha, owner of Cooper Beech Glamping, to improve their website and develop a support network
- Kieron, to take his medical invention company to the next level
Email the team at: email@example.com or call 01785 277375 or fill in the expression of interest form below.
If you’re a small or medium business in Staffordshire that 5 years old or under, you will be fast-tracked for Get Started and Grow support.
More help to for early-stage businesses in Staffordshire includes: