Funding -Now's Your Time to Grow and Thrive
Let’s put the last 18 months behind us…
Right now, there’s never been a better time and place to start-up or revitalize your business than here and now in Staffordshire.
From £5,000 loans and grants to set-up and grow, fully-funded training and finance to support you to grow your future-workforce, we’ve got you covered.
By pooling our resources, Staffordshire County Council and all the district and borough councils across Staffordshire are supporting small and medium businesses with a £5 million support fund.
Check out your menu of options below, and apply nowo grow and thrive and apply:
- Now's your time to thrive - 'To Thrive' growth grant - £5000 grants to grow, thrive, transform or diversify your business.
- Now's your time to upskill your staff for free – £5,000 grants to skill-up your staff with the skills they need for your business' future. Basically means you pay for nothing for training. Includes a bespoke, training plan and fully-funded accredited training courses for your staff.
- Now's your time to recruit an apprentice for less - £5,000 grants to support the recruitment and training of an apprentice to grow the skills you need and support the future of your business. With government incentives, you could get the advantages of an apprentice at a very low cost.
- Now's your time to start-up - Interest-free loans of up to £5,000 if you have some business experience and want to set-up and get those key purchases you need to get off the ground.
- Now's your time to get the staffing support you need - Whether you need to make staff redundant, or experiencing growth and need to fill your job vacancies quick, the Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire Triage Service can help. Experienced advisers can help you support your staff during this challenging period through one-to-one redundancy support, career planning and employment and training/learning advice and guidance for staff at risk of redundancy, as well as match employees to new jobs in sectors experiencing demand.