We use cookies on this site We and our partners use cookies and collect information from your browser. This lets us deliver content and relevant adverts to you. It also helps us to understand our audience better. See our privacy policy to learn more about how we manage your data and your rights. See our cookies policy to see how we use cookies and tracking technology. To agree to our use of cookies, click the 'Accept' button.
Homepage > Business > Help for businesses > Fireworks and explosives guidance

Related content  


Fireworks and explosives guidance

Guidance on completing your application

Storing more than 2000kg of explosives

If you wish to store more than 2,000 kg net of explosives then you must apply to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).

Firearms dealers

If you are a registered firearms dealer then you must apply to Staffordshire Police Firearms unit.

Health and Safety Executive (HSE) guidance

The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) provides all up-to-date guidance on explosives and fireworks:

There are no results that match your search criteria