We use cookies on this site We and our partners use cookies and collect information from your browser. This lets us deliver content and relevant adverts to you. It also helps us to understand our audience better. See our privacy policy to learn more about how we manage your data and your rights. See our cookies policy to see how we use cookies and tracking technology. To agree to our use of cookies, click the 'Accept' button.

A to Z


You can pay county council bills 24/7 online or by telephone. Payments can be made by all major credit and debit cards, but we do not accept American Express.

Pedestrian crossings

Information about pedestrian crossings and how to request them.

People Helping People Fund

Is your community project in need of a funding boost? Your county councillor can help.

Permissions and licences

If you are not a statutory undertaker you must apply for licence or permit to work on the highway.


We welcome petitions which are one way for people to let us know their concerns. We will acknowledge all petitions sent or presented to the council within 10 working days of receipt.

Plan your bus journey

Advice and information on planning your bus journey.

Public health and wellbeing

Information to help you live a longer, healthier and more fulfilling life and how we protect your health in major emergencies.

Something missing?

If you were hoping to find something listed in our A to Z that isn't there, let us know.

There are no results that match your search criteria

Share this information
  • facebook17
  • twitter17
  • intagram17
  • email17