Infection Control Fund allocations to community providers
This page contains a list of all payments made to community providers from rounds 1 and 2 of the Infection Control Fund grants, including PPE contributions
Community provider ICF allocations (338 KB)
- Infection control allocations were based on the number of registered users
- Several providers on the community providers list will have received a separate PPE payment for their non-home care services. These have been listed separately.
- Where no allocation is listed, this could be for several reasons:
- The provider refused the funding.
- The provider did not complete the capacity tracker as set out in the grant conditions.
- The provider did not submit the necessary monitoring returns to the council as set out in the grant conditions.
- The provider was not registered with Care Quality Commission (CQC) or contracted by the council at the time the allocation was made.
- Where providers were paid in Infection Control Fund Round 1 but did not receive funding in Round 2, this is likely due to government guidance for the allocation of the grant. Round 1 was allocated to providers where the Council directly funds service users in receipt of care. Round 2 of the grant was allocated to all CQC Registered Services within the Staffordshire Local Authority Area, this may mean providers are delivering in Staffordshire but not registered in the County therefore did not receive the grant under Staffordshire’s allocation.