Health & Wellbeing Resources
This page contains the list of all payments made to care home providers from rounds 1 and 2 of the Infection Control Fund grants, including PPE and Statutory Sick Pay contributions
Infection Control Fund payments to care homes (704 KB)
- Statutory Sick Pay, Agency and PPE allocations were calculated using bed numbers.
- Statutory Sick Pay, Agency and PPE payments were only made to care homes that were contracted by the council at the time.
- Infection control allocations were based on the number of registered beds for care homes.
- Care home testing grant allocations were determined using the number of beds.
- Where no allocation is listed, this could be for several reasons:
- The provider refused the funding.
- The provider did not complete the capacity tracker as set out in the grant conditions.
- The provider did not submit the necessary monitoring returns to the council as set out in the grant conditions.
- The provider was not registered with Care Quality Commission (CQC) or contracted by the council at the time the allocation was made.
- Where providers were paid in Infection Control Fund Round 1 but did not receive funding in Round 2, this is likely due to government guidance for the allocation of the grant. Round 1 was allocated to providers where the Council directly funds service users in receipt of care. Round 2 of the grant was allocated to all CQC Registered Services within the Staffordshire Local Authority Area, this may mean providers are delivering in Staffordshire but not registered in the County therefore did not receive the grant under Staffordshire’s allocation.