Dignity in Care Awards 2023
Nominations for this years prestigious Dignity in Care Awards open on Wednesday 01 February 2023 (National Dignity Action Day (dignityincare.org.uk)) and close on Friday 28 April 2023.
Submitting a nomination
People from Staffordshire are being invited to nominate carers, work colleagues, friends & family members for a special award. The awards are open to anyone who works in the care sector, care companies as well as informal carers. Do you know someone who has gone above and beyond, placing dignity at the centre of what they do daily? Do you know someone who has consistently gone that extra mile and had an impact on the delivery of high-quality services?
Please note: nominations are now closed.
Dignity in Care Awards 2023 Categories
This years categories are:
- Newcomer to Care Dignity Champion
- Care Home Dignity Champion
- Community Service Dignity Champion
- Registered Manager Dignity Champion
- Care Team Dignity Champions
- Community Volunteering Dignity Champion (unpaid work)
- Specialist Dignity Champion (Learning Disability)
- Palliative Care/End of Life Dignity Champion
- Special Recognition