Social Care Recruitment
"Welcome to our recruitment website. We are delighted that you are interested in working for Staffordshire and hope you find the information in this site interesting and informative.
Deputy Chief Executive & Director for People
We are committed to supporting and developing our most important asset - our staff. In both Children and Adult Services we are following a progressive and exciting path that is seeing performance improvements and innovations that are making big differences to vulnerable people in our community.
Whether you're thinking about a career in social care, are newly qualified or have years of experience we hope that this site will encourage you to come and work in Staffordshire."
Here is some further information about what the site has to offer…
- Getting started - If you are thinking about a career in social care and would like to know what positions are available or how to get into this area of work, these pages will provide you with the right information.
If you are interested in working in social care for private, independant and voluntary employers, as well as direct employment opportunities with people who use services then we recommend you visit CareMatch - an internet recruitment service that offers employment opportunities and help finding staff in the social care and health sector.
- Children & Families - Are you interested in working with children & families or are you already doing so? Click here for more information about the service and the benefits of working in Staffordshire.
- Adults Services - Visit these pages if you are thinking about working in Adults Services and want to know more or if you are already working in this sector and wish to know what Staffordshire has to offer you. NB: With the integration of social care and health services in a partnership trust from April 2012, vacancies in older people and disability services will be advertised by the NHS on www.jobs.nhs.uk - the council will continue to deliver and recruit to Learning Disability services.
- Jobs - Click here for hints and tips when making an application to a social care post in Staffordshire.
- Living in Staffordshire - Find out more about life in Staffordshire; including its housing, transport and leisure.
- Find out about Social care opportunities in the Private, Independent and Voluntary sector with our partner recruitment website - Carematch: