Staffordshire County Council|

Public Footpaths and Bridleways

Footpaths and Bridleways

Anyone can use a public right of way to legally cross someone else's land.

 Most popular in this section

    Find a walk or country trail|

    Report a problem with a public path|

    Find out about rights and responsibilities|

    Find out about the definitive map|

    Apply for an alteration to a public path|

Looking for something else?

If you can't find what you're looking for on this page, please check the left hand panel for further information about footpaths and bridleways. Alternatively, you can try using our search| facility or A - Z|.

Featured Information 

Overall how do you rate your visit to this website today?

green smiley (good) orange smiley (average) red smiley (poor)
  • RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Print friendly version of this page
Add Your Feedback