Staffordshire County Council Trading Standards are responsible for enforcing a wide range of legislation relating to the supply and distribution of goods and services.
Find out about consumer protection
Make a complaint or get advice
Find out about support provided for local businesses
View information on animal health
View information on sports grounds safety
Get advice on petroleum
View all Trading Standards Fees
- One man was arrested under the Fraud Act yesterday as joint county council and police patrols stop-checked 82 traders to ensure they were operating lawfully.
- Thursday 12th September 2013
- The prosecution of a Staffordshire livestock owner who neglected his responsibilities and was handed a suspended prison sentence is a rare case, the county's communities leader has said.
- Tuesday 10th September 2013
- Counterfeit branded clothing which would retail at £90,000 has been seized at a West Midlands industrial estate following an investigation by Staffordshire County Council's trading standards team.
- Tuesday 27th August 2013