Staffordshire County Council Trading Standards are responsible for enforcing a wide range of legislation relating to the supply and distribution of goods and services.
Find out about consumer protection
Make a complaint or get advice
Find out about support provided for local businesses
View information on animal health
View information on sports grounds safety
Get advice on petroleum
- One man was arrested under the Fraud Act yesterday as joint county council and police patrols stop-checked 82 traders to ensure they were operating lawfully.
- Thursday 12th September 2013
- The prosecution of a Staffordshire livestock owner who neglected his responsibilities and was handed a suspended prison sentence is a rare case, the county's communities leader has said.
- Tuesday 10th September 2013
- Counterfeit branded clothing which would retail at £90,000 has been seized at a West Midlands industrial estate following an investigation by Staffordshire County Council's trading standards team.
- Tuesday 27th August 2013