Staffordshire County Council Trading Standards are responsible for enforcing a wide range of legislation relating to the supply and distribution of goods and services.
Make a complaint
Support for local businesses
View information on animal health
Sports grounds safety
Get advice on petroleum
- Thursday 8th October 2015
- Trading Standards regulary issues quarterly CENTSA Trading Standards Newsletters, digital publications bringing businesses the latest regulation changes and best practise. This edition looks at cyber security, product safety, food hygiene, fraud and much more.
- Tuesday 6th October 2015
- Sports fans will continue to enjoy spectator safety after Staffordshire's grounds and venues were given a clean bill of health by the county council.
- Friday 2nd October 2015
- The main parts of the Consumer Rights Act 2015 come into force from October 1 and laws governing businesses that sell direct to consumers will change.
- Thursday 1st October 2015
- Do you know someone aged 14 ½ to 16 ½ years who wants to help prevent underage sales of alcohol or tobacco?
- Wednesday 30th September 2015